“Win Tickets to see ‘Jersey Nights’ at Fallsview Casino Resort!” Giveaway Rules Regulations
1. Application. These rules apply to contests operated by Rogers Broadcasting Limited for 680 NEWS unless specific rules have been developed for a particular Contest (in which case those specific rules will apply). By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood these rules.
2. Eligibility. Unless otherwise stated, Contests are open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who reside in the province of Ontario within the terrestrial broadcast radius of 680 NEWS. wholesale jerseys Employees, officers and directors of Rogers, its affiliates or representatives, any prize suppliers and Contest judges, and any individuals who have won any contest from 680 NEWS within the preceding 30 days prior to the start of the applicable Contest, as well as those with whom the foregoing individuals reside, are not eligible to participate in Contests.
3. Contest Period Prizing. Participant(s) will be eligible to win: two (2) tickets to see ‘Jersey Nights’ on Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 at Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls (6380 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7X5). Approximate retail value is $90CDN. on Monday, January11 th, 2016. All times are Eastern Times. Any other relevant information will be identified either by a Rogers or 680 NEWS representative, such as an on air host or the Website, as applicable, at the time of the Contest. The approximate retail value of a prize is available upon request during the particular Contest entry period. Prizes may not be exactly as advertised.
4. How to Enter. No purchase necessary. Unless otherwise stated, there is no entry limit per person per Contest.
680 NEWS Insider Club: For Contests with loyalty club entries, log into your 680 NEWS Insider Club account and redeem points to enter the Contest, as instructed by a Representative or as set out on the Website, as applicable. Alternatively, you may enter Contests with loyalty club entries by mailing a 100 word letter explaining why you would like to win, together with your name, address, day and evening telephone numbers, email address, age, and particular Contest name, to the attention of the particular Contest you are entering, at One Ted Rogers Way, Toronto, ON M4Y 3B7. One entry per postage stamped envelope.
10. Ineligible Attempts at Entry. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, false, illegible, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of these Contest rules will be void. Only entries received by Rogers will be considered. Proof of entry transmission shall not constitute proof of receipt. The sole determinant of time for valid online entry in a Contest will be the Website server machine(s).
11. Draw. For Contests where the winner is selected from entries received, a random draw will be made by a Representative from all qualifying entries received by the Contest deadline. A selected entrant will be disqualified and required to forfeit any claim on the Contest prize if he or she cannot be reached within a reasonable time period, as determined in the discretion of Rogers, or if these rules are not adhered to. Decisions and rulings of Rogers and/or Representatives are final and binding without appeal in all matters related to the Contests and the awarding of prizes.
12. Conditions of Winning. To be declared a winner, a selected entrant must correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited, mathematical skill testing question; be in full compliance with these Contest rules; and, in the discretion of Rogers, sign and return a release of liability and consent to publicity form and any other documentation as may reasonably be required by Rogers in its sole discretion.
13. Prize Acceptance. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost or stolen, except as may be determined by Rogers in its sole discretion. In the event Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of identification when claiming a prize or otherwise in connection with a Contest to facilitate the accurate identification of the Contest winner.
14. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for a particular Contest, and any criteria used to describe how to enter the Contest.
16. Release of Liability and Consent to Publicity. By accepting a Contest prize, the winner: confirms compliance with these Contest rules; acknowledges that the prize is not transferable (except in Rogers sole discretion) and must be accepted as awarded or otherwise except where stated; consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, entry, voice, statements, photographs and/or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format carried out by Rogers and/or advertising agencies regarding the Contest or the prize, without further notice or compensation; and releases Rogers, its affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of materials, services, or prizes related to the Contest, and all of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the awarding and/or use of any Contest prize.
17. Limitation of Liability. The Releasees do not assume any responsibility and each entrant releases the Releasees from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in a Contest and any Contest prize, including, without limitation the administration of the Contest, the selection and confirmation of any Contest winners, and the arranging, awarding and use of any Contest prize.
18. Laws and Rules. Contests will be run in accordance with these Contest rules, which are subject to amendment by Rogers without notice or liability to you. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
19. Cancel and Amend. Rogers reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend any Contest or to amend these Contest rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason a Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering or infection by computer virus, bug, corruption, security breach, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers, Rogers reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest and/or conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries.
20. Prizes Provided Is Except as otherwise expressly warranted, any Contest prize is provided is without further warranty of any kind.
21. Conduct. Rogers reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify without notice any entrant that it finds to be: violating these rules; tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of a Contest or the Website; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution, and to ban or disqualify an entrant from the applicable Contest and any future Contests.